Friday, July 31, 2009

Free Lupe Concert? I'll Take It!!



Well tomorrow is going to be the best day of my LIFE! Why you ask? Because not only will I be downtown with my homies Clarke, Kay, Big Kids Philosophy and some others, I will be downtown watching the one and only Lupe Fiasco and the blessing within it all is that it's free. Now I have a confession, this will be the first ever concert that I've been to. I think it was meant for Lupe to be my first concert experience because this man is just simply amazing. I've listened to his words enter my ears through earbuds for such a long time. Now I will be able to listen to them LIVE with him actually saying them right then and there. Of coure I'm wearing a snapback cap, it only seems right. I don't know whether to wear the Michigan or Hornets one! Well I guess we'll all see in the many pics and videos that I make and post them on whatever social networking site I have! DUH! You know I have to show off some shit when I do something!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Don't knock it, read it