Monday, May 17, 2010

The Come Back

Okay what up, what up!
It feels really good to be typing in this box again man. Y'all just don't know lol. I've been on several hiatuses I know, but look y'all I'm back. I might even consider moving on to wordpress. Ya know? be stingy hell. Have two blogs lol.

I'm really trying to take this to another level. My magazine idea went down the drain. I'm too let go about that. But it's all good because 2010 is my money making year. I've got plans and umm I want to carry them out. BOOM!

Get money right, tip the scales, amp the fly. All things on my checklist.

I wanna remodel this blog. A major toss and grab. Throw out the old, bring in the innovation. Are my readers ready? Because I def. am!

'People think the blogging was a trend? Go back on my shit and see how far I've been blogging! Before the others.'

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Don't knock it, read it