Monday, July 21, 2008

Finally, Finally....

Got this thing set up
I don't know just yet what I'm going to put on here but I'll figure it out
There will be a lack of pics because I have yet to get a dig. camera
DAMN!! How out of date am I? lol
But until then I'll most likely just post random stuff I think is cool on here, music, promote a bunch of stuff from friends who have their own thing going, or just thoughts of the day.
Nothing too personal because I really don't have that much going on with my life anyway.
And, annnd I most likely won't be posting everyday until I get my own laptop.
C'mon now I'm 17 years old with no job, give me some time haha.
But hopefully things will be happening like that soon because I'm GRADUATING this year!!
Just gotta survive Senior year when it starts..yeah so I pretty much have a long way to go.
Well anyhoo I'm gone for now.
I may even post something else I find TODAY!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Don't knock it, read it