Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Well Hello Beautiful

I just saw some nice ass shoes on the Hypebeast site.
I love Nike because they do special things for my heart everytime they come out with something different

TIE-DYE SB DUNKS!! by Nike
I like how there is the idea of Tie-dye but they don't overdo it.
Just a touch. Yum Yum.
According to Hypebeast these won't be in stores yet for a few weeks or maybe even months.
Love them!

Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park and Fort Minor teamed up with DC to have his own shoes

the Xander and Pride models of the DC Remix are puuuretty hot, especially the hi-top ones

One final one from Hypebeast.
Vans..What can I say? I have never seen an ugly Vans shoe and this goes to show why.
Janah Loh of Leftfoot Taiwan has teamed up with Vans to make a nice, oh so nice collab shoe

according to Hypebeast, the concept is from Loh's 2007 Chasing Dragon art exhibition and even includes scales on the heel to give them an Asian inspired look

Last but certainly not least:
Chad Muska pro-model sig. Supra shoe

These shoes have neat-o wax shoelaces, ankle support, annnd a stash pocket
I'm starting to fall back in love with hi-tops all over again because they are certainly coming back strong.

Hopefully I get at least 2, yes 2 of these pairs of shoes

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Don't knock it, read it