Monday, July 28, 2008

New Music!! and it's HOT!!!

1st and foremost: Fonzworth Bentley, the greatest gentleman alive is finally coming out with his long awaited [for me] album: C.O.L.O.U.R.S. [Cool Outrageous Lovers Of Uniquely Raw Style] The first single off of it is called Everybody and features Andre 3000 and Kanye West. You can't get no damn better than that. It's a cool song so damn chill and something I would certainly bump in the car because it's chill but has a touch of nice bass to it. I love the video too.


Lil Wayne's The Carter 3 has done pretty good for itself and his single Got Money with T-Pain has finally got a video to it. This is one of the few Lil Wayne songs that I like but the video is pretty typical. It kinda reminds me of Chris Brown's Gimme That video


This isn't all that new but The Game's Dope Boys track has gotten me wanting L.A.X. because it may go back to his 'Documentary' roots. That, obviously my favorite album of his it actually one of my favorite albums ever. SO!! here is the Dope Boys video

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Don't knock it, read it