Monday, January 18, 2010

Avatar



I watched this movie for the first time last night and James Cameron deserves a STANDING OVATION. It was way better than I thought it would be! This movie is beautiful, from the effects to some of the script, man! I was fascinated with everything in this movie, especially the Na'vi people that Cameron created just for this movie. He's been working on this movie since 1994 and he said he didn't want to put it out then because technology wasn't advanced enough for his vision yet. OMG this man's vision is just beautiful! Like I can't believe he came up with this idea for this movie! I was sitting there just asking myself, "where does this guy get his ideas from. Why didn't anybody else think of this yet!?" The cast was amazing and two of my FAVORITE actresses were in it (spicy Latinas Zoe Saldana and Michelle Rodriguez). I think Avatar deserves 5/5 stars. Like for real. This movie deserves every award it gets.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Don't knock it, read it