Friday, January 22, 2010

Recent Cop.



DC Aerotech 2 Skate Shoe.
I like the way these are designed, for the comfort of the person wearing it.

I'm about to break this shoe DOWN lol.

Features:
Performalite™ Polyrethane: DC developed it's own type of polyurethane called Performalite. It's much lighter and softer than the normal kind. It truly is a really light shoe. Like I'm wearing air lol.

Airbag™ : Thermoplastic urethane airbag on the heel or forefoot area to provide cushioning

Aerotech™ Ventilation System: This is where the name of the shoe comes from. State of the art airflow chamber that channels air through the airbag shank. This decreases the temperature of the shoe. This is a good thing because I like to wear some of my shoes with no socks, this means my feet won't sweat and then stink lol.

These are a perfectly engineered shoe in my book and I think I will certainly be buying more of these.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Don't knock it, read it