Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gorillaz are BACK!!

And I am OHHHH SOOOOO UBER EXCITED. I absolutely love the Gorillaz. I was really worried that they weren't going to come back with the disappearance of Noodle and all that, and that was like 5 years ago, after the release of Demon Days. Well, they packed and moved to this secret floating island in the South Pacific called Plastic Beach HQ. There, they've been resting and recording their new album Plastic Beach (March 9th). They're performing at Coachella this year and I'm very upset that I can't go. When I say I'm upset, like I'm really upset. See: :'(
It's their first live U.S. performance since Demon Days Live in New York City, which was just purely amazing (nothing more, nothing less).

Their first single 'Stylo' (featuring Mos Def and Bobby Womack) has already been leaked but it's officially available for download on January 26th.



Track List:
1. Orchestral Intro
2. Welcome To The World Of The Plastic Beach (feat. Snoop Dogg and Hypnotic Brass Ensemble)
3. White Flag (feat. Kano & Bashy)
4. Rhinestone Eyes
5. Stylo (feat. Bobby Womack and Mos Def)
6. Superfast Jellyfish (feat. Gruff Rhys and De La Soul)
7. Empire Ants (feat. Little Dragon)
8. Glitter Freeze (feat. Mark E Smith)
9. Some Kind Of Nature (feat. Lou Reed)
10. On Melancholy Hill
11. Broken
12. Sweepstakes (feat. Mos Def & Hypnotic Brass Ensemble)
13. Plastic Beach (feat. Mick Jones & Paul Simonon)
14. To Binge (feat. Little Dragon)
15. Cloud Of Unknowing (feat. Bobby Womack)
16. Pirate Jet

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Don't knock it, read it